Monday, July 16, 2007

Ginny


Went to see the new Harry Potter movie this past weekend. It was pretty good, probably my favorite so far.

I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan...I don't own any of the books or the movies, and whatever I read (or listened to books on tape) was borrowed from friends. But I think the stories are engaging and the characters are likable. My favorite character in the books is Ginny Weasley. She seems to mostly play a bit part in most of the movies, but I like that in this latest one they show her getting more and more powerful as a wizard as her character in the book does. That and I think the girl who plays Ginny in the movies is as cute as a button.

2 comments:

mike said...

aw! that's cute!

i don't read the books either- but i look forward to the movies. my new favorite character is that luna girl.

"i hope they have pud-ding..."

c.g.young said...

ahhhh,...Jenny.
love the books,...she looks exactly like what see when I read them.
-cgy