Wednesday, January 10, 2007

birthday hats


so, joe got me this rediculously cute hat with cat ears on it for my birthday. amongst a bunch of other things that he spoiled me with. i might look totally dorky in it, but i love it.

my birthday was this past saturday....i hit my last year in my 20's. some people dread birthdays, but i don't really mind them. for one, i don't feel old or anything. (don't you hate it when people ask you on your birthday, "so, how does it feel to be *insert number* years old?!?!"). and secondly, because i can get cake and presents for no reason other than the fact that i lived another year. how awesome is that? no real accomplishments other than living.
i'll take cake for that anyday!

5 comments:

amila said...

Happy b-day Mish!!! Yay for cute hats:)

taniamc said...

Birthday cuteness is a must, way to go Joe.

Glad you had a good birthday, Mish!

Kristie said...

happy birthday Michelle!

sarah said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Yay! Yay!

I love the hat too, I should get one and then Winter and me will match, ha ha!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I'll wish you a belated Happy Birthday as long as there's cake left ?