Sunday, January 28, 2007

Annie!


annie was one of my favorite movies when i was a kid. i loved it when she beat those boys up in the alley for picking on the dog, sandy. the color version of this is soon to follow.

i've had a long dry spell of posts because 1.) this week we got slammed with work and i had to pull some overtime, and 2.) my brother and sister-in-law were in for the week. we had a blast with them here! it was a perfect week for them to tour the city of portland, as we had freakishly rare sunny and 50 degree weather! we even hit the coast this weekend. it was lots of fun.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

blog spam sucks! but your Annie drawing is great. I loved Annie. that was the first movie I saw in the balcony of a theatre, at my friend Robyn's birthday party. good times.

amila said...

Boo to blog spam:( But yay to your drawing! Awesome pic Mish!!! Man, I can't wait to see this one colored:) Glad to see ya have time to post your work again:)

sarah said...

I love Annie too! I was just trying to convince Stephen to watch it with me this weekend. We ended up watching Spirited Away instead, but secretly I wished it had been Annie.